LEGO City Great Vehicles Tractor 60287
- Maximum Purchase:
- 2 units
Head for the countryside aboard the iconic LEGO® City tractor. Driving over rough ground is no problem with the tractor’s huge rear tires. Load the hay bales and crate with a pumpkin, apple and carrots into the tractor bucket. Then raise the boom to lift them into the air and drive them over to the farmer and his daughter - there's a hungry rabbit to feed!
- Help creativity gain traction with this iconic LEGO® City Tractor (60287) playset, an impressive introduction to the exciting world of LEGO City. Ideal for boys and girls aged 5 and up.
- What’s in the box? Everything kids need to create a cool toy tractor with lots of realistic features, plus 2 hay bales, a crate of veggie elements, farmer and daughter minifigures and a rabbit figure.
- This LEGO® City Tractor (60287) toy has huge rear tires, a tipping loader bucket, raisable boom and a minifigure cab. Kids can combine it with other LEGO toy playsets for fun play and cool displays.
- The LEGO® City Great Vehicles tractor toy makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day surprise for boys and girls aged 5 and up.
- When built, the tractor measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 6.5 in. (17 cm) long and 2.5 in. (7 cm) wide.
- Accessory elements include a crate with a pumpkin, apple and carrots, plus 2 hay bales.
- Includes a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS - an interactive building guide for kids. Part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City Great Vehicles toys inspire creative play that helps kids grow physical skills and confidence as they explore all kinds of vehicles and scenarios that reflect life in a fun, exciting way.
- All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with - it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
For Ages: 5+
WARNING: Choking Hazard; Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years old.